Chic, Free-Spirited, Eccentric, & Intuitive
How others describe me as a first and lasting impression.
Entertainer & Therapist
I am a visual storyteller and healing artist. I guide my audience to see life as a playground. I take them on my life adventures of fashion styling, traveling, and experiential play time. I love encouraging others to bloom into their most authentic self using creativity. Creating content is healing for me, and it will always be a tool for growth.
I boldly advocate for women of color and women of all body shapes using feminine energy, self-love, performance play, & mindset motivations.
Acting, fashion, & rediscovering my femininity saved my life!
I grew up quiet and sad. I never expressed the real me and felt like I had to mold myself to fit in. Depression became my friend and a foe. It took a high school drama teacher to get me out of my shell. She told me to audition for a Shakespeare play, “Taming of the Shrew,” and she casted me. I played a valley girl wench and it was awesome! I did not have any prior experience with acting, but I was eager to learn. That was the defining moment of seeing the world as a playground, a place to explore and to learn more about one’s inner self.
I created this blog as soon as I found myself feeling empty of not creating or expressing my point of view. I am very successful with my dramatic art therapy career, but I was tired of being the facilitator and not the participator of play and fun. I merged my love for fashion, acting, photography, and videography to make Haus of LaLa, based off of the German word “house,” I wanted to create a way where people come back home to something within them with each st of content I create for brands. I now share my world as a black woman, seeking the dream to remain creative and free to live life as a free spirit. It brings me great joy to see others rekindle their relationship to fun and exploring the world by seeing me do the same.
- My life surrounds the 4 Fs: Fashion, Family, Faith, Flowers
- I was once selectively mute as a child.
- I performed in the Vagina Monologues to raise awareness on Intimate Partner Violence.
- The Cookie Monster and I are best friends! I have a huge addiction to cookies… the crunchier the better!
- I flew to 3 continents, 4 countries in a 2 week span (Dubai, Malaysia, Egypt, Lebanon)… now that was wild!
- I’m a Vision Board Party Queen! I need more storage for all the magazines I have!
I want for you
To fashionably bloom into your most authentic self by learning how to grow your intuition and playful spirit.
About Haus of LaLa Inc.
- 82% are womxn ages 25-45
- Enjoys learning about new fashion styles and travel adventures.
- Love watching weekly my #FashionFriday Show
- Reads my articles on fashion, wellness, travel & leisure.
- Interacts with my media platforms while attending fashion and social events.
- Looks forward to see fashion articles I receive and they enjoy viewing new travel adventures with hotel tour vlogs and behind the scenes instastories.
- Content Creation
- Brand Collaborations & Partnerships
- Fashion Show Emcee Coverage
- Motivational Speaking on life purpose, manifestation, femininity, & overcoming depression.
- Adventure and being free-spirited
- Highlighting women’s inner and outer beauty
- Uplifting women of color
- Bringing joy and inspiration to the lives of others
- All things are possible if you believe attitude
- Performing arts & play as a tool for change and healing
- Body Positivity and inclusivity in the entertainment & fashion world.